Arkan Holding Company is a Kuwaiti shareholding company (closed) established by Bayan Investment Holding Company in 2003 with the objective of investing in industrial activities in the Arab region.
- Targeting certain industrial fields that contribute to transferring high technology to Arab countries.
- Investing in emerging industries with high growth rates.
- Satisfying the needs of new manufacturing enterprises in the Arab World.
- Presenting up-to-date technology that is not used before in the Arab industrial sector.
- Realizing high return on investment (ROI).
Articles of Association
Annotations to Articles of Association